Site Meter

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Tile the bathroom, paint the loft, choose a colour to paint the loft, go to work, cook, clean, wash, iron, prepare lessons, mark work, go to Sophie's parent/teacher conference, deposit the two cheques that have been in my purse for the past week (bloody bank and its ridiculously short opening hours; stupid branch is actually shut on Saturdays!) ignore the weeds in the garden, help Stephen with his university application forms, deal with Emily's prescription (now an even more torturous process than before), sort out my voter registration, phone Bobby's mum, get some exercise, start my assignment for the course I'm doing, get my hair cut, breathe...

The list of things I have to do keeps growing, and I have gradually come to the realisation that I will probably never reach that magical state where I've actually done everything I need to do.

I am trying to come to terms with that.

No comments: