Site Meter

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Aaaaahhh....

Today is the first of my 16 days off work.

I've had a lovely, lazy day ... but I am also feeling slightly anxious because I have a lot of work to get through (assignments for my PGCE) and I haven't been able to bring myself to make a start. I have piles of papers that need to be sorted through, and I have an uneasy feeling that I may have lost a document that I need.

If I knuckled down and got going on the task I'd probably feel better. But I can't face it, so I'm ignoring it for today. Think I'll start tomorrow afternoon.

Work anxiety aside, it's going to be so nice to be able to spend unrushed time with the family. I really miss them during the long school days. And the weather is gorgeous at the moment - hope it lasts! We're planning some fun day trips - the girls and I are going to Ikea on Monday (Bobby's idea of hell), and we think we might go to the Camden market one day next week as well...

Oh, and I booked tickets to see Rodriguez in the summer! How weird is that going to be, hearing him live in London! Weird, but cool.


<

No comments: