Site Meter

Sunday, September 02, 2007





We drove down to Portland, on the Dorset coast, to do some climbing on the sea cliffs in today's beautiful sunshine. We all enjoyed the day a lot, though Bobs found the climbing a bit tame. When I say "we all", once again we were, sadly, Stephen-less - he works every Saturday and Sunday from 8 till 2.

The rest of the pictures are here.

I've got everything ready for the forthcoming week; all our clothes are washed, dried, ironed and neatly hung up, the kitchen is absolutely pristine, and my bag, complete with adorable monstery new pencil case and planner and even, I am embarrassed to admit, matching pencil and ruler (oh how I love new stationery!) is packed and hanging in the coat cupboard ready to go.

It's nice that I'm actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow. Such a contrast to that first, dire, job that I had over here. I hope nothing happens to disillusion me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the climbing photos, they are so good. Have a lovely first week back, no over sharpening those pencils now.

Anonymous said...

heyyyy

just catching up with your blog.

I met a new friend, he is from South Africa!

:)

Annalise said...

That's cool, where's he from? Maddy, am def. not oversharpening my new pencil, it's far too pretty to waste!