Site Meter

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Big sigh of relief tonight!

The first step in the post-grad teaching diploma that I start this month was a compulsory testing session this evening - one literacy test, and one numeracy test.

I didn't have any worries about the literacy test, obviously, but the numeracy test - well, let's be honest, I was terrified. I've been getting up early every morning this week to practise, and it paid off, because I aced the test.

So that's the first hurdle over.

The next big thing is the teaching I'll be doing - that starts on Tuesday and, again, I'm terrified. It is quite a responsibility; if I screw this up people will fail their A-levels. So this weekend is going to be pretty much work work work around here. Well, I am going to the pub on Friday night. But aside from that - work work work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so cool. good for you.
Acing it is exciting.
:)
And you just did a lot of beautiful exercising for your mind ;)
Good luck with the rest of it.