Site Meter

Friday, October 08, 2004

Good news today : the haematologist's office called to let us know that Emily's white blood cell count is in the good-enough range, and no further testing is necessary.

I'm so happy.

I said all along that I thought that this whole thing was just an artifact of too much testing : if you look hard enough at anyone you're bound to find things that look iffy. And it seemed particularly unlikely that Ems would have any immune issues, because the kid's never sick. In fact, she's ridiculously strong and fit. Ironic really, considering all the time and money we've spent on her medical expenses this year.

But I have to admit that despite all my common sense, I have been a bit tense this past week, waiting for the results to come back.

So right now I'm happy. Relieved and happy.

No comments: