Site Meter

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Poor neglected blog

There just isn't enough time.

Work. Family. A bit of running, a bit of climbing, a bit of yoga. Going to the odd film. Trying to make a bit of time to read - rather hopeless, that last one, as I tend to fall asleep as soon as I lie down.

Mostly things are good right now. I think. Touch wood.

I have a lesson observation tomorrow - if it goes well, it'll be the only one I need to do this year. I am nervous, but have put in a lot of work so hopefully it'll go well. Last two periods on a Friday, so I should get extra points for that if there's any justice in the world!

On Saturday we're meeting up with Stephen and going to London's 10:23 event with a bunch of fellow skeptics. Should be fun. And I can't wait to hear Simon Singh talk afterwards! Sunday'll be lesson prep and chores, and then the merry-go-round will start again. Two more weeks to half-term, and then I can breathe...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hadn't heard of the 10:23 project but I'm flummoxed how people can simply disregard science. Have fun.