Site Meter

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Back to normal

It snowed again on Monday, and was icy on Tuesday and Wednesday.


But then it warmed up and started raining, and the snow and ice turned to a mix of slush and lethal slippery bits. As of this evening, the winter wonderland is more like a mud puddle.

It's been a tiring week. A full work week, plus a mid-week night out (we went to the London Skeptics in the Pub monthly meeting) has meant that I'm currently exhausted.

I have masses of prep to do tomorrow... At least we managed to get the house clean this morning, so I have a pleasant environment to do it in. It is so frustrating; I have so many things I want to do, and so many things I HAVE to do - and there's not enough intersection between the categories.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: