Site Meter

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Last day of the holidays

The picture is from this morning's run; the bit that took me along the high street. It felt insanely early, but it was 8am. I am not sure how I am going to cope with getting ip for work tomorrow...



This break has gone awfully fast... I just logged onto the college system to see how many of the students had accessed the work we set them over the break - seems like just two of them have! Two! Out of more than 100! Aaargh! Though I shouldn't judge tmem too harshly I suppose - I've not done much work this break myself. I marked some tests early on New Year's Eve, and I am preparing lessons this afternoon, but that's all. Perhaps the students are all planning to do all their work this evening. Well, I can hope...


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: