Snippets from Bobby's conversations with me over the past few days:
"Wow, you look really depressing in those jeans!"
"I think I'm starting to feel depressed. Are you?"
"Snow, eh? I find that sort of .... depressing. Don't you?"
Why? Because he read this article.
(It is actually snowing right now, by the way. It looks awfully pretty, big fluffy white flakes drifting down outside - but alas, this being the soggy south-east, it's not sticking. My folks just sent a picture of their garden (they live in East Anglia) and it's beautiful - completely covered in a pristine layer of snow.)
So this has been our first cold easter. We had the egg hunt indoors, and hung out in front of the fire for most of the day yesterday. And our new kitty enhanced the day; nothing beats being snuggled up on a sofa with a purring cat. (Well, apart from being snuggled up with a new baby. But a cat is so much less trouble in the long run.) And today ... today I need to do some work. I'm having my teaching observed again tomorrow, so I need to get all the documentation in order.
A New Beginning
13 years ago
3 comments:
OK I got as far as the heading on the article and had to stop. Nice to know that you've got yourself a well-rounded reader in the family.
So...you got the cat. Post pictures soon!
And snow for Easter. I am so thankful that we did not get any. I am now down to moderate piles in front of the house and I plan on keeping it that way.
Have a good week!
LOL!
how old is the kitty? name? pix?
(still waiting for loft pix too.....)
;-)
we had a white easter too.
It didn't stick here either.
must see kitty photos and know the kitty's name :)
hannah
Post a Comment