Site Meter

Monday, September 24, 2007

A scene from last night....

Me : Right, girls, I'm coming upstairs with your laundry. Have you sorted your cupboards out like I told you, so the clean stuff isn't going to get crumpled in all the mess?
Them : Bored groaning noises, vaguely affirmative in nature
Me : Because if I get up there and it's a mess, I'll ... I'll... be annoyed.
Them : Silence. Then ... Sophie : What would you do?
Me : I would ... I would take all of your clean ironed clothes and I would throw them into the garden, and then you would have to get it all clean and ironed by yourselves.
Emily : Hey, if you did that we could film you and put it on YouTube!
Sophie : Yeah, Mom Goes Mad! Cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny. I have had my empty threats called out too. But never to put them on youtube.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, my boys think everything is a YouTube opportunity!!