Site Meter

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I can't get over how magical the frost makes things look.





I loved the Harry Potter movie. Glad my kids are made of sterner stuff
than I was - at Sophie's age, I would have been terrified by certain
scenes, but she enjoyed it all. I think it probably helped that she'd
already read the book, so she knew what to expect.

And I know I keep saying this, but I love the fact that we were able to walk to the cinema instead of having to drive. I hope that when the time comes for us to buy a home we'll be able to find something in as great a location as this rented house.

Saturday was spent in cooking and lawn-mowing and book-buying (not fun
books though, just things Steve needed for school) and the whole of
today was taken up by a local bouldering competition. The kids had
fun; I was rather bored and chilly.

And now, even though it's been a good weekend and I should feel calm
and happy, I feel anxious and edgy and off-balance. Too much sitting
around today, maybe, and not enough exercise.

No comments: