Site Meter

Friday, December 10, 2004

We should be leaving for St Augustine in an hour or so. If Bobby gets home on time.

I'm looking forward to it; it'll make a nice change. St Augustine is pretty at any time, but the holiday lights are supposed to make it even more attractive. My dad-in-law is pretty much back up to speed, so I think he'll be able to enjoy the trip if we take things easy.

The weekend away will also give me a break from all this damn cleaning. I am feeling frustrated by the fact that my in-laws don't tidy up after themselves at all. I'm also immensely annoyed by the fact that I've just noticed that they seem to have splattered coffee or something all over Sophie's formerly pristine, new, beautiful, carpet. I doubt I'll ever get the marks out properly.

People before things, though, right?




No comments: