Site Meter

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Tis the season to be jolly, and what could be more festive than a mummified chicken?


Probably best to steer strangers away from the cupboard under the microwave for the next while.

And, on a more traditional holiday note, here's the outside of our house.



Pretty, no? And the deer move their heads, which is cool in a bizarre kind of way. But let me tell you, catching a glimpse of them moving out of the corner of your eye as you take the garbage out before you go to bed can scare the crap out of you.

The trip to St Augustine was great. Gorgeous weather, lots of sight-seeing and interesting walks and yummy food. And my dad-in-law was fine. Pictures up when I get a chance. My mom-in-law is coughing and sneezing now and feels awful, and it looks like Bobby is about to follow suit, so I may be busy here in the Plague House for the next while.

No comments: