Site Meter

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Beautiful day

Walking (to work) in a winter wonderland...



I love these frosty mornings. I took this picture on my way to work this morning - sunrise just after 8! But the days are gradually getting longer...

We got up super-early this morning and went for a 5k run - it's interesting how quickly we warmed up, despite the -7 temperature. It was a good start to the day; I felt really energetic today, and I got lots done.

They're predicting heavy snow tonight and tomorrow so college may be cancelled in the morning. On the one hand - another day of sledding! Woop! But on the other hand - the students write their exams next week, so they really need to be in class...

Oh well. What is, is.

Bobby and I are going to venture out later - going to see a film at the local cinema. 95% fresh according to rottentomatoes - should be good! I think we'll walk rather than taking the car - it's less hassle than scraping the ice off the stupid thing...

No comments: