Site Meter

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I have a strong and horrible feeling that tomorrow's interview is going to involve what seems to be the standard "What is your greatest weakness" question.

I'm leaning towards either going with "Answering the question "What is your greatest weakness?" is my greatest weakness", or with "The full moon brings out my tendency to kill small animals, but the therapist I had in jail has taught me some really good coping strategies for this."

Honestly, that question is so stupid. I mean, no-one is going to confess to a real weakness, everyone is going to try to come up with something fairly innocuous that they can put some kind of vaguely positive spin on ... In fact, one of the job search sites I looked at a while ago actually suggested, in all seriousness, that people should say that their greatest weakness is that they're "too much of a perfectionist." Puke.

No comments: