Site Meter

Friday, May 13, 2005

It looks like it's all systems go with the house sale. The inspections didn't reveal anything that the buyers didn't like, so we're set. I think. It all seems too easy; I keep waiting for it to go horribly and messily and expensively wrong.

So I guess we should go ahead and book our tickets and so on. I'm not going to have time tomorrow so it'll have to wait till Monday. There's an awful lot to do in the next month ... I try to do at least one moving chore each day, and I'm hoping that will be enough to get us through this. The movers sent me some customs forms which I need to fill in tomorrow; should be fun. Bobby looked panicked and left the room when he saw them so I think I'm on my own with those.

In other news, Sophie has started her own blog. It is not the most riveting reading even for me, her adoring mother. However if anyone feels kind they could go and leave her a comment every now and then. She has told her grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins about her blog, but they are all pretty much computer illiterate, so the chances of their actually visiting it and getting it together to leave a comment are rather slight.

No comments: