Site Meter

Monday, March 07, 2005

Same old, same old.

I can't even muster up the energy to be sarcastic about Lifewise. I'm so tired of it all. I have to fight them every inch of the way; things that should be totally straightforward end up sapping hours and hours of my time. For instance, I'm resubmitting our claim for December's meds for the third time. They swear they have no record of it whatsoever. They do have my phone calls querying their lack of response on record. It's just the actual claim - and the resubmission - that they don't have. I've mailed them the information twice; in a few minutes I need to go find a copy shop so I can fax it to them. (We don't have a fax machine at home). Why faxing it will help I don't know, but this is what the "customer service" person has said I need to do. I suppose that from now on I will just have to go to the post office for each and every claim submission so that I can get a return receipt and have some actual proof that I've mailed the claims.

No comments: