Site Meter

Thursday, September 30, 2004

I'm feeling extreme dislike for my entire family right now. It could be PMS. Or it could be that they actually are all obnoxious, and PMS enables me to see them for what they really are. Probably my normal hormones buffer me from grim reality.

I was also annoyed with the squirrels in the neighbour's tree this morning. Crunch crunch crunch, sheesh they eat those nuts loudly. Seriously. You can hear them from 500 metres away. Seems a slight change in hormone levels can have me moving from squirrels-as-dear-little-furry-things to god-those-things-have-bulgy-eyes.

And I broke my personal rule of never being rude to powerless people in shitty jobs who earn crappy salaries when I got sarcastic with the customer service person at our fine health insurance company.

Should be back to normal tomorrow. I hope.

No comments: